Lynx is a synthesizer with 2 Unison oscillators with 7 voices each and 14 combined. It features a powerful wave editor that lets you draw and modify all the waveforms for both Oscillators and LFOs.
Lynx is made by custom modules coded in C++ especially for Lynx. Therefore it uses a lot less CPU than Most of the older xenobioz VSTs. The waveform editor is also far superior to all of the earlier xenobioz VSTs and is both easier to use and more powerful.
- 2 Drawable oscillators, each with up to 7 detunable voices for Unison.
- A Wave Editor with many manipulation functions like:
- Random wave generation.
- Noise Generation.
- Cycle Combination.
- Phase Distortion.
- 2 LFOs with Envelope and Step mode (Changes value only on new note).
- 2 ADSRs with adjustable curves.
Aegis is inspired by the old Amiga 500 softsynth Sonix by Aegis. It's main features are the Drawable Oscillator and LFO waveforms and a special type of Phase Distortion.
Fixed LFO and Oscillator.
Fixed Phase Modulation Mode.
Smoother release when Amp uses no envelope.
Delayed LFO is set to the beginning of LFO waveform at the start of a note.
Less Cpu in some modes.
Other minor fixes.
Lucid VSTI is a free VSTI made for KVR DC14. It was reviewed in beat magazine #108 12/2014 and received a 5/6 rating.
Lucid is a Subtractive Synth that combines Waveshaping with FM and Morphing.
3 Oscillators with one waveshaper each.
3 different FM modes (Algorithms).
4 different Osc combination modes. Mix, Morph, Meld and Vertical Morph.
1 ZDF Filter with 6 different modes.
3 LFOs with Audio rate modes of which two can be waveshaped.
2 ADSRs with adjustable slopes, Velocity control, randomization and Keytracking.
1 Polyphonic distortion (waveshaper).
1 Delay that can be modulated.
1 Randomizer, key triggered or run by LFO3.
Funxion VSTI is a Hybrid Synthesizer with user definable functions for waveforms and distortion.
- 3 oscillators with standard VA and custom waveshapes using mathematical functions
- Oscillators have FM, Syncing, and different Morph modes
- 3 LFOs
- 3 ADSRS with Keytracking ADSR time gets faster with higher notes.
- A Randomizer that changes value constantly or on every triggered note.
- Multimode Filter with 13 different filter types
- Distortion with user definable waveshaping using mathematical functions
- A delay for physical modeling and FX
- Another delay which can also be modulated
- 256 presets!
Download Funxion for free (skydrive)
Download funxion from mirror
Listen to a Demo song Made with Funxion
- Body resonator with many different modes.
- Noise, with Pink, Red, Blue, White noise modes which can be used as a noise generator or an exciter for the PM delay when the feedback (FB slider) is at max.
- Oscillator with saw, sine, square (with adjustable pulse width) waves and white and pink noise modes. It can be used as a sub oscillator, or as an exciter for the PM delay.
- Pre-filter(Filters before the PM delay) with different filter modes and Source options (Noise/Osc/Both).
- Another Filter with different modes and modulation options.
- Vibrato and tremolo/ LFO for the filter.
- Pitch envelope with adjustable probability.
- A delay.
- 128 high quality presets and a manual.
Download dulcet from mirror
Demo song with an older version of Dulcet
Version History1.1 Fixed a MIDI bug, Changed all selectors to click-through type with optional drop down menus for selectors with many options.
1.0 first release
- 3 Oscillators
- 3 LFOS
- A Randomizer key triggered or rate controlled.
- 3 ADSRs
- A Filter with 9 different modes, keytracking and filter mix.
- 2 Modulatable Delays of which one can be Tuned for Physical Modelling.
- 1 Arpeggiator
- 1 Step modulator including a key triggered mode.
- PWM for all waveforms
- Waveform Morphing and FM
- 256 presets
Listen to Kruudster mp3 Demo
1.3 Osc A & B can use Meld, which is a softer morph mode.
ARO with keytracking on LFO1 can now be used for FM.
Now with 3 banks and a total of 384 presets
Randomizer Keyboard mode Changes value on long sustained notes.
Global LFOs with simultaneous notes fixed.
some small optimizations and tweaks.
1.2 Removed Some filter modes and added two new.Fixed Legato Mode. Added DC fixer. Improved FM modes.
Added Aftertouch and Mod Wheel as selectable modulators for more parameters.
Included an extra patch Bank with 128 additional patches.
1.1 Fixed Legato Mode, Pulse Wave PWM and made other minor tweaks and fixes
1.0 Initial Release
Now updated to 1.1!
Xenobioz is proud to present his first VSTI - Lektro!
Download Lektro (skydrive)
Download Lektro from mirror
Lektro VSTI is a Phase Distortion Synthesizer with a lot of modulation capabilities.
- 2 Phase distortion Oscillators
- A Waveshaper
- 3 LFOs of which one can be used as a sub Oscillator.
- An LFO waveshaper
- A Randomizer
- 2 ADSRs
- A Tone Controller
- A Filter with 13 different modes
- A Delay
Version History1.1 Changed from multi-out to normal stereo-out
1.0 Initial release
Kruud VSTI is a simple LOFI Hybrid Synthesizer. Most useful for chip sounds.
- 1 Oscillator with low resolution user waveforms, and a few normal waveforms including noise.
- 1 LFO with OSC,FM, Audio rate modes.
- 1 LFO with low resolution user waveforms, and a few normal waveforms including noise.
- A Randomizer
- 3 ADSRs
- A Filter with 9 different modes
- 1 Delay with tuned mode for physical modelling.
- 1 normal delay
- Both delays can be modulated
- 1 Arpeggiator
- 1 Step modulator
Download kruud from mirror
Listen to Demo Song (100% made with Kruud)
1.0 A lot of changes including a improved GUI with a new waveform editor, new menus, and a better looking skin. Less CPU on user waveforms. Presets from old beta version are not compatible!!!
0.5 Initial Beta version